Monday, March 9, 2009

Butch Harmon is a Weenie !!! (3/9/09)

It's Thursday, it must be time to adjust who I'm watching on pgatour.com's Shot Tracker. Fantasy golf may be the only thing that's more unpredictable than fantasy football. I must admit, seeing the PGA's significant others in pink polos, short white skirts, and kneehigh argyle socks made MY week. TO got cut by the Cowboys. Maybe JJ has some gonads after all. Quote from 2/25 in my golf quotes calendar: "Nis nerve, his memory, and I can't remember the third thing." (Lee Trevino, on the three things an aging golfer loses). Very cool feature on Notah Begay on Inside the PGA tour this week. Check it out, if you haven't already. Some of the LPGA beauties got the full red carpet treatment prior to this week's HSBC tournament. Natalie Gulbis, you may want to spend a little less time in the tanning booth!! The Tampa Bay Lightning has a very cool alternate jersey with the word "BOLTS" across the front of it. Meanwhile, my Dallas Stars have come out with an alternate third jersey too: It's a white version of the incredibly boring black jersey, with the word "Dallas" across the front. Ho-friggin'-hum. I got clearance from the medical tower to get back in the swing of things. Hitting the range tonight, the first time hitting balls in at least six months. A-Rod has a bad hip. Do you think he injured it dancing around the questions about steroid use last week? If I'm reading the schedule right, Tiger's going to play every other week up through The Masters. I don't know about you, but I'm already counting down to that tournament. So many interesting plots, above and beyond what Tiger's having for breakfast. My most read blog is the one from last week titled "Hank Haney is an idiot". Clearly, if I want readers I need to insult some very highly respected member of the golf establishment. I don't know Butch Harmon personally. I'm sure he's a very nice man, and most likely not a weenie. This blog entry, of course, is another installment in my "Ramblings from the Rough" series.

No comments:

Post a Comment