Sunday, February 15, 2009

Mmmmm, Hawaii (2009-01-16)

I'm very excited about the PGA tour being back in business, and I watched quite a bit of last weeks prime time broadcast, and I'm planning on more of the same this week. Every time my wife would walk into the room and see what I'm watching she'd shake her head and go "Bastards ... Hawaii". And she's right, of course. As if it's not bad enough they get to make a living as a professional golfer, you get to do it in Hawaii. If I hear any moaning out of those guys about ANYTHING this week I'll be sitting here playing the world's smallest violin with one hand and flipping them the bird with the other hand. I've been twice, and can't wait to go back. If you haven't visited, I HIGHLY recommend it. It's just every bit as perfect as the pictures indicate, and then some. Dinner at David Paul. Diving at Molokai. Freezing on Molokini. Snorkeling in Hanauma Bay. Lunch at Aloha Mixed Plate (with macaroni salad, of course). Swimming at the North Shore. Visiting Pearl Harbor. It's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment