Various schedules would have to be worked out, of course, but a schedule could look something like this:
- January - Australia and Middle East (Dubai Desert Classic, Oz PGA).
- February through early June - US (FBR, Pebble, World Golf Championships, Masters, TPC, US Open).
- June through August - Europe (BMW International, British Open, Johnny Walker, Links).
- September through October - US (PGA, Barclays).
- November - Playoffs (FedEx Cup / Race for Dubai style, hosted alternatingly at courses around the world).
- December - No WGT events.