Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Swing of Fire (by Johnny "Nassau" Cash)

I guess I never realized that Johnny Cash was the first cousin thrice removed from Gary Player, and that his songs actually had a deep golf-related message in them.
==========================================
Golf is a burning thing It can make a fiery swing Solid shots are our desire I discovered a swing of fire I discovered a burning swing of fire Went down down down And the shots got higher And it burns burns burns The swing of fire The swing of fire The joy of golf is sweet when shots and swings meet I hit the ball like a child Oh, and the swing went wild I discovered a burning swing of fire Went down down down And the shots got higher And it burns burns burns The swing of fire The swing of fire Golf is a burning thing It can make a fiery swing Solid shots are our desire I discovered a swing of fire

No comments:

Post a Comment