Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I Draw The Line (by Johnny "Nassau" Cash)

My buddy Pete on The Golf Space had a very good swing thought, where he felt like he was drawing a line in his backswing. This really hit home with me, and I also thought Johnny Cash should sing the theme song to his instructional DVD:
===================================
I keep a close watch on this plane of mine I keep my eyes on the ball all the time I keep the hands out for the swing that blinds My swing is fine, I draw the line I find it very easy to hit it true I find myself just swinging and swinging through Yes, I'll admit that I'm drawn to you My swing is fine, I draw the line As sure as rough is dark and green is light I keep you on my mind both day and night And shots and scores I've known proves that it's right My swing is fine, I draw the line You've got to keep your elbows by your side You give me cause for shots that I can't hide For you I'd turn my shoulders and the tide My swing is fine, I draw the line I keep a close watch on this plane of mine I keep my eyes on the ball all the time I keep the hands out for the swing that blinds My swing is fine, I draw the line

No comments:

Post a Comment