Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ping Hybrids

I've been looking at picking up a couple of hybrids to replace my 3 and 4 irons, since I'm not able to hit those clubs reliably, and I have a gap in my hittable range from 180 (5 iron) to 240 (5 wood). Being a Ping guy I've tested the G10 hybrids a couple of times, and like them a lot. Ping just released their new G15 hybrids. I haven't tested them out yet, but as you can see from the pictures below the club has been completely re-engineered. The G10 looks a lot more like a small wood, with a face that reminds you of the old Tight Lies by Adams Golf. The G15 looks a lot more like an iron, but with a bulge on the back of it. It might make a difference that the G10 pictured is 18 degrees while the G15 is 23, but I still think they've put a LOT of changes into this club.

No comments:

Post a Comment